Tag Archives: wishes
I had hoped to visit Taiwan this October since we have a week off, but because of the visa delay, and the further need to enjoy the Immigration services on offer in China where it takes about 4 months to get your visa done. Immigration has our passports for three weeks! So I’m not going to Taiwan, but can experience it on YouTube through Simon and Martina’s eyes and palettes.
I wonder what my friend Debbie, who’s from Taiwan thinks of this.
Sepia Saturday: Christmas
Weekly Photo Challenge: Hope
Spirit houses are in front of Buddhist Thai homes. Each morning, they’re filled with sacrificial fruit and flowers as an expression of hope (in part).
At Japanese shrines you can get a fortune and tie it up.
What new marriage doesn’t start with hope?
New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use a “postaday2011″ or “postaweek2011″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (natsukashii55.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Flowers (thirdhandart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Colorful (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)