New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use a “postaday2011″ or “postaweek2011″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
- Weekly Challenge: Distorted (L’Atelire de Madman)
- Weekly Challenge: Distorted (Colline’s blog)
- Weekly Challenge: Distorted (Implicado)
- Weekly Challenge: Distorted (Capturing Light)
- Weekly Challenge: Distorted (Beijing City Photo)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Old Fashioned (natsukashii55.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Between (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Distortion « Beijing City Photo 2
for sure the signal is distorted
literaal yes…clver too
What signal? Great Shot…I’ve never seen the show…but, at this point…I’d probably even welcome you plugging in that “Glee” DVD…
Could you pass the popcorn please?
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged « Beijing City Photo 2
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey « Beijing City Photo 2