Despite the chill in the air three of us, wandered around the vast tea market of Jinan. I still can’t get over how expansive it is.
I’m not sure if they’re actually called wheels of tea, but you get the idea. These tea cakes or wheels used to be used as currency in old times.
- What is a Tunnock’s tea cake? (christinelaennec.co.uk)
- Tea Time Teas – Solomon’s Seal (kimchi-do.com)
- What Do You Keep in Your Tea Stash? Hospitality (thekitchn.com)
- More Bumper Stickers for Tea Drinkers (englishtea.us)
- Day 28, Tartu, February 6th 2012 (thegreateascape.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Jinan Central Hospital « Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition
Pingback: Jinan Central Hospital | No Fixed Plans
Pingback: New Development Downtown Jinan « Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition