New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use a “postaday2011″ or “postaweek2011″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (natsukashii55.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Flowers (thirdhandart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Colorful (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Peaceful (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Peaceful (Dr. Glenis Wade’s Blog)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Peaceful (Beijing City Photo)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Peaceful (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Winter 2 (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Peaceful | Inspired Vision
such contrasts in your photos – great
Pingback: 15 JANUARY 2012 : PEACEFUL « 2012 – ON THE BENCH
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge : Peaceful « imexcited
I found peace in food..I chose no.2.. different interpretation on this theme.
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Peaceful « Mike Hardisty Photography
Peaceful indeed and awesome pictures! Thanks for the share 🙂