New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use a “postaday2011″ or “postaweek2011″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance (natsukashii55.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Flowers (thirdhandart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Colorful (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort « Blog Archive « Snapshots of the World
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort | No Fixed Plans
Thank you for the pingback. That’s a very beautiful Japanese temple. I think it would be very comforting to just sit quietly inside such a sacred place and gather my thoughts.
Much luck on your sojourn into China!
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort « Mike Hardisty Photography
Pingback: weekly photo challenge: comfort | Maggies Photography
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort | Stories of My Wandering Feet & Mind
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort | Inspired Vision
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort | melonpopzdropz …
Pingback: Weekly photo Challenge – Comfort 2 | Life's Little Slices
Pingback: Free as one can be: Weekly Photo Challenge (Comfort) « aNTibaKTeRiYeL
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort | this man's journey