Here’s a new meme: I Saw Sunday
So, what did you see this week?
One thing or a whole list! – Words or photos or both!
Share it here with us.
1. Write your post on your blog and include a link back to I Saw Sunday.
2. Leave the link to your post in the Mr Linky widget so we can find you.
3. Leave a comment after linking so that I know you have been here.
4. Please be sure to visit the other participants and share what they saw.
I spent Monday exploring Albuquerque and New Mexico’s Turquoise Trail, Hwy 14.
I can see that New Mexico earns it’s title of the Land of Enchantment. The landscape is stark, yet dramatic and there’s so much art, crafts and jewelry. I was surprised by Albuquerque’s Buddhist temple, which I found by accident. The Thai people who were there were so welcoming and friendly. I loved discovering Madrid, NM as the prices were much better than Santa Fe’s.
I also got to see the Chinese consulate where I waited for over 2 hours to submit my visa application. More on that next week. I do think my observation that entering a country’s consulate is like going to that country, it prepares you for some of the attitudes and the pace of life in that part of the world.
- Albuquerque? Really? (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- I Saw Sunday (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- Heading to New Mexico to look for Aliens, what do we do with the rest of our time? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Fodor’s Albuquerque, Santa Fe and Taos (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- NEW MEXICO – Unsolved (redtapebluegirl.wordpress.com)
- Burque – Albuquerque, NM (travelpod.com)
- Land of Enchantment (talkyteens.wordpress.com)
- Meme Directory for the Book Bloggers! (randomizeme.wordpress.com)